Jan 17, 2010

Articles for the 2010 GWAS showbook....

Hi all,

Did you know that I am the Showbook Coordinator for the 2010 GWAS showbook? What an extensive but rewarding endeavor -- well at least after all the work is done. Beforehand, I am sometimes known to pull out my hair at the time-crunch.... So, I am petitioning early for your assistance!

I am requesting submissions of 1-2 page articleds for the 2010 GWAS showbook for review. They will have a small signature / contact section to recognize your volunteer help! These articles can range from alpaca care (feed, breeding, birthing, cria, etc) to fiber (prep, spinning, carding, dyeing, felting, crocheting/knitting) to showing your alpaca, to selling / marketing your alpaca, etc. The topics are as endless as the interest and needs of all farms in our industry!

If you are interested or have questions, email me (Mary Livingston). I am looking forward to seeing all your humorous stories/quips, helpful hints/lists/information, quizzes, poems (dare I say?), or whatever. Surprise me :).

Remember that as the largest show in 2009, GWAS almost sold out -- selling more than 700 stalls last year. With these articles and our quality, full color pages, this book is reviewed throughout the show and retained long afterwards! All of this, and you do not pay a cent if your article is included. However, not all of the articles will fit in the showbook, so I recommend that you consider using our showbook advertisement opportunities for a guaranteed slot.

See the GWAS website or contact the Event Manager, Becky Zierer, or the Show Manager, Carl McGill for more details and assistance with purchasing show sponsorships and/or showbook advertisements.

Also, keep update to date on the live news listings for the GWAS 2010 -- Go to the Facebook site and FRIEND it to get all notices!

Thanks for your support and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment