Feb 2, 2010

What's your Silver Lining?

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...

Look on the bright side...

See your glass as half full, not half empty...

Find the silver lining...

There are lots of ways to say it, but it means the same thing.

Life is not always fun, fair, or encouraging. But there is always a break in the clouds ;)

The trick is to find what benefit you can from things, what you have learned, what's cool about the new avenue you are on now.

Every place you are now is a special place. You may not think so now, but I bet you can find a reason why sooner or later if you think about it.

That is my life-learned tidbit that I am trying to apply daily and teach my boys.

Because, then things like broken cars, lost jobs, friends left, and family lost can really bring you down.

I hope this helps someone out there today!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment