Apr 23, 2010

My Celia Quinn Experience: Silk Fusion Class II (Gallery)

Look at all these wonderful criations made by some of the other students in the in the Celia Quinn Silk Fusion class!



One person even made hers into a wonderful, artistic design -- of an artichoke!!


With mine, I used the excess to create a wrap for my photo album.  The main piece covered our guest address book that we set out for alpaca shows.  Later, I cut out a window to display our emblem in the cover of the silk paper.  It is great!  Though this is silk rather than alpaca wool felt, I love the warm orange and red "earthy" look and textured feel of the 'paper'! Truly one of a kind.

7 comments:

  1. Wow really pretty, you should add your blog link to http://wonderwhyalpacafarm.blogspot.com/ for Fiber Arts Friday. I'm sure everyone there would love to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay -- Thanks, I just did....now, I'm popping around other's links, looking at some yummy yarn and fiber, and having fiber envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! All the photos are gorgeous but yours is gorgeous! Maybe because of love the orange tones most but I like how you used it to cover your albums.

    Thank you for sharing it with the Fiber Arts Friday and I look forward to the next segment from your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for sharing all of this creativity. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Love the colors! I could drown in these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Everyone was so creative. And Silk! Makes me want to see them in person and touch each one. :D

    Teresa
    http://teresasdesk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, an abundance of talent is evident in the finished products.

    ReplyDelete