Feb 16, 2010

Crochet a grocery or book bag? Yes, you can!

I absolutely love the idea of crocheting a bag to use in the grocery or book store, or just around & about! It is the perfect match of functionality and creativity - a mixture of modern city "good looks" and old-fashioned country "craft creation."

So, I find myself eager to peruse though the FREE crochet patterns for bags of all styles that FaveCrafts sends to me in their regular newsletters. Here are some pictures. But, don't stop here at just looking at the pictures! Click on the links and pics to go to the FaveCraft pattern sites, get the one you like, and make a bag individual to YOU! Have fun and post pictures! Mary

1 comment:

  1. I found another cute bag on FaveCrafts: A floral hexagon backpack.... see it here: http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Bags/Hexagon-Bag-Crochet-Pattern-from-Red-Heart

    ReplyDelete