Sep 23, 2010

Midnight Sky Fibers' Quotes

I'll be honest, I have yet had time to really peruse this blog and her offerings on her site. But, I was just befriended by Jenn Wisbeck of Midnight Sky Fibers.  In fact on Facebook, she lists herself as its "Chief Executive Creator and Optimist"!  Now, I found this so pleasantly funny, honest, and optimistic all in one!  Aren't we all in our own companies, or at least in our own worlds?  Here is someone who is optimistic (wow) as well as to the point and funny.  Cool!  Sometimes I find myself slipping into just plain sarcasm, which is not so cool.

And, beyond that, she took the time to actually display on her Facebook profile quotes that inspire her ....and they were unique, personal, and inspiring!  Wow, what a concept.  It seems to me, a person that does not truly know Jenn Wisbeck but is 'getting to know her through FB,' that she really knows who SHE IS. That is great!

And, that alone, just reading a bit of calm and centering, helped me feel calm and centered if only for that brief moment ;).  So, here is homage to finding oneself and then succinctly posting it on Facebook!

Here are her two quotes that I want to steals as favorites of mine!



"The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave it neither power nor time." Mary Oliver

"The thing is to find a truth which is true for me, to find the idea for which I can live and die." Kierkegaard

So, even though I have not really read it yet,  I have picked her blog as my highlighted ....um... Well, I'd say "weekly highlight" but that would imply that I was blogging weekly, and then we would both laugh.... we shall say as my 'regular highlighted blog'.  Here is her contact links:

Midnight Sky Fibers Blog
www.midnightskyfibers.com
and she is Jenn Wisbeck on Facebook if you want to befriend her!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment