Jan 29, 2010

Are All Blog Sites the Same?

I just set up a survey on my blog spot asking what blog site you use / like, because I belatedly realized that I just used the first blog site I ran across. It seemed good, it's Google -- that makes it well recognized right? Maybe-yes, maybe-maybe?

But, now I am paying more attention to some other blogs, and there are some lovely ones out there. Many are great to read, but a few are also great to look at. It's like chatting with a friend when you are an art show.

So, I would like to be that blog for you. Heck, even for me (I'm not above admiring my own work sometimes)! ;)

So, now I search and look. Give me your ideas, folks, if you think you know a tidbit that I need. Thanks in advance.

I can't wait to watch this blog unfold. It's like art, freespun yarn, nature... It moves in different directions and each time I find myself saying "oh!" or "wow!" or somtimes "duh!" -- but I like that it grows each time.

Keep hanging on with me, we'll get there!

Mary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment