Jan 27, 2010

Take Heart, You Are Not Alone!

Okay -- this may not be the most helpful posting, except to let you know that others have the same time constraints and woes you do! Read on and take heart that you are not alone!

My resolution was to have newsletters published monthly this year, each with a special sale. Well, we are in the last week of January, and I did not make it this month.

My ad for the monthly special just got done last night, though I belatedly tried to promote it a few times on Facebook.

My email list still needs some work, and oh yeah, I still need to add it to my email marketing site! ;)

I am plugging away at our farm web page, yet to be released but it will be soon, I promise. However, while working on that website, I have been neglecting to jazz-up my Openherd site.

But, I have been pretty good about talking on my blog... though sometimes a little late.

So, I still think I'm making good progress. I feel a growing sense of achievement that is beginning to overpower the overwhelming feeling of 'what do I do now to make a dent?' that sometimes happens to the best of us.

So to quote a famous blue Disney fish (friend to Marlin, Nemo's Dad): "Keep on swimming, keep on swimming."

What a wise little fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment